Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Affordably Chic and Sexy Eyeglasses

Photo courtesy morgueFileWho would have ever thought that eyeglasses could be considered sexy? I know I didn't and I definitely never thought that I would actually look forward to getting new glasses!

Ever since I was diagnosed with vision problems, it has been a source of stress for me. In school, it was not an attractive accessory to have to wear glasses unless they were a cool pair of Ray Bans. Remember the old saying, "guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses"? Ugh!

Present day eyeglasses have changed so much, though! They've become much more fashionable and there are more than a few people guilty of even wearing phony reading glasses just because they're cute. But who can blame them?

Although eyeglasses are fashionable and even chic, they don't have to come with a hefty price tag when you visit my favorite site to buy glasses - Eyeglasses.com!

I found the cutest frames there, and at an awesome price. I was even able to buy multiple pairs... a cute pair, a sensible pair, and even an ultra sexy pair! Not to mention my prescription sunglasses.

Having bad eyesight is no longer a stigma for me or for my bank account. Thanks Eyeglasses.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment